By Peter Underwood
No one got this one! Check the answers below…
Dick-joke making skull-faced shotguns, a lady constantly talking to a log, and a dog rapping with an onion. What do all these things have in common? Weird Japanese video games. Japan certainly has a reputation for going a little buck-wild when it comes to game design – but will that help you find the answers to these questions?
Here are the two wonderful prizes you can try for:
1)￥1000 Starbucks gift card
2) Mysterious Mystery Box of Mysterious Mystery! Tell us what kind of stuff you’re into, and place your faith in me to deliver a worthy prize. It could be anything–even a ￥1000 Starbucks gift card!
This month’s questions:
- In the start of what game do you decapitate your boyfriend and wear his still-alive head as a fashion accessory?
- Lollipop Chainsaw
- Which game series features a character who is a serial killer doctor that wields a giant scalpel and has a paper bag on his head?
- Guilty Gear (The Character is Faust)
- What cult PS1 game’s lone ‘enemy’ is a grey man that resets your position when you touch him?
As always, use any means necessary to find the answers to the questions. Send your answers to email@example.com. Answers are due by Friday 19th May! The winner will be announced in the June Vol. 1 issue of Good Morning Aomori.
Do you have any interesting trivia or facts you want to share with the Aomori crowd? If your trivia is chosen, you’re automatically entered into the prize drawing! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org