Simon won this Trivia Trap! Answers below…
By Peter Underwood
Happy new year everyone!
Here at Trivia Trap, we’re getting pretty damn excited about the Nintendo Switch! So now, dive into the company’s strange history with this month’s quiz!
Here are the two wonderful prizes you can try for:
1)￥1000 Starbucks gift card
2) Mysterious Mystery Box of Mysterious Mystery! Tell us what kind of stuff you’re into, and place your faith in me to deliver a worthy prize. It could be anything–even a ￥1000 Starbucks gift card!
Here-a we go!
- Who is the only person in the world who can call his boat “Donkey Kong”, and why?
- John Kirby. Nintendo gave him a boat named Donkey Kong along with the exclusive world wide rights to use the name for sail boats for his successful defence of the company when Universal Studios tried to sue them for ripping off King Kong.
- What strange peripheral for the NES was “not a game, not a toy”?
- The Nintendo Knitting Machine.
- What two adult movies do Nintendo own the rights to, so that they never actually get released?
- Super Hornio Brothers & Super Hornio Brothers 2
As always, use any means necessary to find the answers to the questions. Send your answers to email@example.com. Answers are due by Friday 17th February! The winner will be announced in the March Vol. 1 issue of Good Morning Aomori.
Do you have any interesting trivia or facts you want to share with the Aomori crowd? If your trivia is chosen, you’re automatically entered into the prize drawing! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org