Zoe won this trivia trap! Answers below…
By Peter Underwood
Hey everybody! I’m pretty excited about the coming winter, as anyone that knows me will tell you, as I’m going to be getting my board on for the very first time! This means that I’ve been doing a lot of reading about boarding, and been finding some pretty incredible things…
As always, we have two fab prizes for you!
1)￥1000 Starbucks gift card
2) Mysterious Mystery Box of Mysterious Mystery! Tell us what kind of stuff you’re into, and place your faith in me to deliver a worthy prize. It could be anything–even a ￥1000 Starbucks gift card!
Without further ado, let’s get going!
- Which snowboarding “anti-contest” involves ‘The Gauntlet’ – an event where the rider is pelted with empty beer cans?
- World Quarterpipe Championships, Timber Ridge, VT
- What is “snurfing”?
- Snowboarding’s predecessor – “Snow Surfing”
- What hairstyle almost got a Japanese snowboarder banned from the Vancouver Winter Olympics?
As always, use any means necessary to find the answers to the questions. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Answers are due by Friday 16th December! The winner will be announced in the February Vol. 1 issue of Good Morning Aomori.
Do you have any interesting trivia or facts you want to share with the Aomori crowd? If your trivia is chosen, you’re automatically entered into the prize drawing! E-mail us at email@example.com