This Trivia Trap was won by Harrison Gordon! Answers below…
By Peter Underwood
November is a bit of a festival lull for Brits – we have Bonfire Night on the 5th, then nothing until good old Christmas almost two months later. The US has thanksgiving, but what about the rest of the world? Find out about some of the events happening across the world in November in this month’s Trivia Trap!
Here are the two prizes you can try for:
1)￥1000 Starbucks gift card
2) Mysterious Mystery Box of Mysterious Mystery! Tell us what kind of stuff you’re into, and place your faith in me to deliver a worthy prize. It could be anything–even a ￥1000 Starbucks gift card!
Check out the questions below!
- During November, what food is celebrated in the Swiss town of Richterswil?
- Turnips, or Fodder Beets, depending on the source you read
- 90km north of Bangkok, an annual November feast is held. For who – or what – is it in honour of?
- The local monkeys!
- Which US town holds a small festival to remember the FBI’s only unsolved hijacking incident?
- Ariel, Washington – remembering the DB Cooper plane hijack.
As always, use any means necessary to find the answers to the questions. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Answers are due by Friday 18th November! The winner will be announced in the December Vol. 1 issue of Good Morning Aomori.
Do you have any interesting trivia or facts you want to share with the Aomori crowd? If your trivia is chosen, you’re automatically entered into the prize drawing! E-mail us at email@example.com