This Trivia Trap was won by MiNa! Check out the answers below…
By Peter Underwood
Fun fact: I didn’t see Nightmare before Christmas until I was 19! So I feel like a fraud using any kind of reference to it, even if it’s the best darn Halloween film there is. So I’ll reference the only other Halloween film I know and say…
I don’t know any other Halloween films.
As always, the winner of this quiz can get:
1)￥1000 Starbucks gift card
2) Mysterious Mystery Box of Mysterious Mystery! Tell us what kind of stuff you’re into, and place your faith in me to deliver a worthy prize. It could be anything–even a ￥1000 Starbucks gift card!
Let’s get spooky!
- What famous magician died on Halloween?
- Harry Houdini!
- In the US, Christmas is the most commercially successful holiday. Where does Halloween come on the list?
- What vegetable came to be thrown around American towns in reference to an old fortune-telling method?
- Cabbages! (I don’t get this one either)
As always, use any means necessary to find the answers to the questions. Send your answers to email@example.com. Answers are due by Friday 21st October! The winner will be announced in the November Vol. 1 issue of Good Morning Aomori.
Do you have any interesting trivia or facts you want to share with the Aomori crowd? If your trivia is chosen, you’re automatically entered into the prize drawing! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org