By Daven Lu
Hate the sound of your innards juggling as you jog with headphones on? Tired of your own breathing taking up more than 50% of your listening experience? These headphones were designed to combat these problems–introducing the Jaybird X2’s.
The Jaybird X2’s are wireless, Bluetooth enabled earphones. What separates these from other Bluetooth earphones is that they are wireless NOT at the expense of sound quality (where as the others generally are).
Jaybird X2 Key Specs
- 6 mm drivers with 20-20000Hz frequency response, 12mW RMS output
- < 5% total harmonic distortion
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Integrated MEMS omni-directional mic
- Integrated button controls for music playback, calls, volume, pair and power
- 100 mAh Lithium Polymer battery rated at up to 8 hours play time
- Weighs 0.49 oz
- Includes Secure-fit ear fins, silicon ear tips, Comply foam ear tips, cord management clips, USB 2.0 charging cable and silicon carry case
- 1 year limited warranty, lifetime warranty against sweat
- Available in a range of colors
- MSRP $179.99
As an headphone headphone collector, I often find myself using these earphones on the go more often than other pairs I own, including pairs costing upwards of 3x more. Normally I’m not a fan of earbuds because they always fall off, but these managed to stay on even during moderately paced jogs. This may be due to the ear clip design of them. The product comes with replaceable foam or rubber tips along with ear clip size adjustments. It charges via micro usb so it’s quite convenient.
That’s all for today! Buy’er up!